EASY STEPS TO PLACE YOUR ORDER!
- If ordering a quilt, click on the style you would like (below). All styles can be viewed on the pricing and style page.
- After clicking on the style, read all the information before filling out your preferences.
- Continue to check-out. Please note, you will only be paying a deposit according to the size you ordered.
- Print the deposit invoice you will receive by email.
- Box up your shirts. Seal all shirts in a plastic bag and include the printed invoice you just printed out.
- Send your shirts to: Blue Ribbon Quilt Co., 806 Indigo Village Ct, Southport, NC 28461
- 10 - 15 days after you send out shirts, check the received order list to see if we have received your shirts.
- While your quilt is in production, we do not do color or layout consultations unless we run into an issue. We will contact you if we have questions.
- When your quilt is almost finished, you will receive an invoice for the remaining balance. You will have the choice to either send a check or pay the balance on-line through our secure payment processing center. We do not send photos of finished quilts.
- After payment is received, you will be sent a UPS tracking number to await arrival of your quilt.
Please Note: If more than one graphic is combined to make a block or shirts need to be stitched (ie., button up jerseys, dress shirts, v necks, or to build a block up to size) a minimum of $8.50 fee will be charged per block. We can only accept a MAXIMUM OF 5 SHIRTS per quilt that need to be pieced.
Photo guidelines: Please send us .jpg or png file formats. You can send them to email@example.com. Please send good quality images. Also make note if they are to be individual blocks (our standard policy) or if you would like a few of them combined on one block.
Chose from our selection of styles to start your order.
We can take a variety of shirt materials to create our quilts. Whether it is a dress shirt, a sports jersey or your favorite concert t-shirt, we can create a quilt that you will cherish for years.